- Official Ferris Wheel Press brand Ambassador since 2023.
- Worked on collaborations with different marine charity groups such as the Oceanic Society, America’s oldest non-profit organisation dedicated to ocean conservation.
- Donated my work for marine conservation efforts including the Scottish Seabird Centre located by the Bass Rock which supports the world’s largest colony of northern gannets.
- Produced colouring sheets for Shark4Kids, a shark education program for young children.
- Been invited as the guest artist for the EAS Art Therapy Thursday challenge taking place on the social media platform of the Edinburgh Art Shop.
- Organised private exhibitions to showcase my work in Hungary.
I am happy to donate my work to marine conservation societies in order to raise awareness and help protect the oceans together. I am available for further projects, please get in touch in the Contact section if you are interested.
Raising awareness through beauty
Created colouring sheets for Sharks4Kids:
Epaulette Shark Coloring Sheet
Proudly supporting the following societies:
Marine Conservation Society UK